Skip to main content

Take Pills Die - 07.12.25 Megadeaf [tpdf086]

Item Preview

audio
Take Pills Die - 07.12.25 Megadeaf [tpdf086]

Published December 25, 2007

Some dance things along with other ambient type things. Mixed up and crazy as usual. I am not for sale ever and never will be! Quality of life for all, not just for the rich and insecure!

Enjoy! I love you all so much! :)

Give Everything Away For Free,
The Wealthiest Way To Be!
Andrew Cauthen future now here!
Do what you love. Do nothing else.
There is nothing you have to do.
We don't die.
We are making it all up.
A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.
Go within or go without.

Take Pills Die Records IDM, Ambient, Avant Garde, Experimental Electronic Folk Music Podcast. Quit Your Job And Get A Life! Andrew Cauthen Rumored High Speed Rail Hub Itunes Podcast .... Subscribe to MP3 Podcast.

IDM, Ambient, Avant Garde, Experimental Electronic Music. Take Pills Die Records. Quit Your Job And Get A Life! http://takepillsdie.blogspot.com

Run time 53:57

Notes

tpd086large.jpg

[tpdf086] Take Pills Die - 07.12.25 Megadeaf

Track Listing:

01_Maker
02_Sometimes
03_Undead
04_Pumpkin
05_Blue
06_Geeter
07_NOW_HERE
08_Mar_g
09_Off_The_Grid
10_I_Love_You_Guys
11_Rock_It
12_Pop_Ular_M

Author: Andrew Cauthen

comment
Reviews

Reviewer: take pills - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - April 10, 2012
Subject: dood
metaphors no doyeee. don't take things so literal dawg. this is just my sonic journal. don't shoot the messenger
Reviewer: Qool - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - January 4, 2012
Subject: Take Pills Die!
First you're telling me about how you hate the
high-speed- rail system, and then you're telling me
to take pills, die.,. :_ ? ?!
It's awesome beautiful music by the way, despite the titles.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 363
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 1,188
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 176
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 11,486
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 1,354
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 11,904
favorite 1
comment 1
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews )
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 11,029
favorite 1
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 102
favorite 0
comment 0
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 10,396
favorite 1
comment 2
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews )
Take Pills Die
by Andrew Cauthen
audio
eye 2,881